Everyone loves a before & after shot. This complete overhaul of a SW Washington yard saw this:
This clean, simple design looks so natural and well-suited to this home and neighborhood. It’s come a long way!
To achieve something that looks this good, it takes real expertise and a custom touch. Here’s a point-by-point assessment of the project, note how many of the key components required some tailoring unique to just this project:
– Manorstone retaining wall with a cap detail in NW Blend
– Dominion Slate pathways in harvest blend
– Block & paver steps custom fit to unique shape of the driveway transition
– Custom pattern designed to fit these steps
– Custom pattern designed to fit this pathway
– Custom curves to shape the path to the retaining wall
– Complete lawn renovation with sod installation
– Complete bed renovation with new plants and medium fir bark dust
– Irrigation adjustments to fit the new shape of the yard
We have excellent suppliers and access to top notch commercial materials, but it takes more than just good blocks to make a project like this a reality.
Our consultants are meeting with homeowners and property managers every day to plan projects just like this one. Give us a call today.